The short film shows groups of people in various social situations, the majority of which are utterly engrossed by their phones instead of the world around them. Whether it’s taking in a spectacular view, holding a conversation with friends, or innocently enjoying a swing, the phone takes precedence over real life. It’s depressing because we’ve all seen it, and sad because to a certain extent, we all do it.
View more random threads:
- PART 2:Rakhi Sawant reveals the Truth after...
- Very funny realy
- Real Life Ukrainian Barbie (Full Length...
- Amazing fountain at Dubai!
- No plates, no problem
- The ultimate adrenaline rush!
- Nap Hacks You Need In Your Life
- I believe I can fly (Flight of the frenchies)
- Smokers Take A Look!!!
- Just For Laughs - Wet Floor