The Dade City Wild 'Things' Animal Park is encouraging families to bring their young children to swim with its tigers for a $200 treat. It says tourists are flocking from all over the world to give their kids a chance to swim with Tony. Five-year-old Sylvia Hatfield, of Spring Hills, Florida, loved kitty-paddling with the adorable young cat in these cute pictures during her half-hour swim. The ten-week-old cub looks every inch the natural swimmer. Tigers are known as the best swimmers of all the big cats, with webbing between their toes to make their feet more like flippers. Wild Things say it also offers the chance to swim with a four foot alligator. But protective parents don't need to worry - its snout is taped up to stop the animal snapping at anyone.
View more random threads:
- Sharing Happiness
- JIBO- The World's First Family Robot
- Daredevil couple takes acrobatics to...
- Bollywood Stars Appeal To Vote
- Yet even more Photography of cars in UAE (7)
- Koh Chang (Elephant Island) - Thailand
- How to Make Fake Teeth & Monster Teeth...
- 10 Amazing & Life-Changing Life Hacks!
- Schafberg, Zahnradbahn, Salzburg - Austria