Around one in every 10 people will suffer from depression. Brain regions that control mood are often disrupted in depression. Antidepressant drugs or behavioral therapy can offer some relief. By understanding the brain better, our ability to treat depression should also get a boost.
View more random threads:
- Seed for Hope
- The Most Dangerous Roads In The World
- OMG... I can't believe my eyes !!!
- Man is Proud of His 17 Wives and 84 Kids
- Amazing Free Hugs - France 2014
- 7 Ways To Make Exploding Ninja Stars
- What would u do to a monster?
- Rain sound effect
- Thomas Kinkade - A Lifetime of Light
- 850 meters (HD English version)