Ice skating is moving on ice by using ice skates. It can be done for a variety of reasons, including exercise, leisure, traveling, and various sports. Ice skating occurs both on specially prepared indoor and outdoor tracks, as well as on naturally occurring bodies of frozen water, such as lakes and rivers.
View more random threads:
- Melbourne Vacation Travel Guide
- Muskoka Rain Drops
- Liquid earth
- Cell Phone Etiquette
- Wanted Shoot Scene ( Hollywood) an amazing...
- Roller skaters Billy and Emily are wheelie...
- Cricket - Bad Calls BUT even Worse Results
- The Big Bang – Just A Myth?
- A guy PEES in Aquapark - Funny Prank
- 100% Solar Powered Concert