The Verde River is one of central Arizona's gems. It has an uncertain future, beset by excessive groundwater withdrawals, both at its head and in the Verde Valley. This video just explores one beautiful Fall day along the river in and near Clarkdale, Arizona.
View more random threads:
- PRABHAKARAN's SON Shot Dead
- World's Oldest Model
- stop doing that thing with your face!!
- The Wayang Puppet Theatre
- Palawan - El Nido 
- How to Get It All Done - Stop wasting time...
- What's on Your Happy List?
- Living Legend | 100 Year Old Farmer
- Vodafone Zoozoo Commercial for Call Filter
- Sea lions playing volleyball