"Im not good enough for anyone, no one took the time to be there for me".
A view they have of themselves from their own parents/caregivers.
A defence against this feeling is reaction formation, they do anything to appear as the OPPOSITE of what they really are, and end up believing no one else is good enough for THEM. Narcissists normally dont have self insight like this lady unless they are under pressure (divorce?). Maybe her behavior here is just a play, after all she is on Dr.Phil....
View more random threads:
- Truth behind the Palestinian and Israeli...
- The best idol auditions around the world
- ROCKET ACCiDENT
- Pendulum waves
- The Most Beautiful Flower in the World
- Pakistani writer nominated Pulitzer
- Mucky Secrets - Prologue - The Marine...
- Airshow Budapest
- You absolutely have to check this
- A Motorcycle Crash Leads To The Most Amazing...