Microsoft confirmed that its next operating system, codenamed Windows 7, would in fact be called just that when it hits shelves at some point in the next few years. This simple sensible naming approach shows some clarity from the hyped Vista scenario.
But what has not been lost in the urge for numerous variations on offer.Leaked advertisement pictures claim 20 separate editions of Windows 7.
More at my webpage...
View more random threads:
- Sony Ericsson R306 Music Phone - Stylized...
- Sato USB Flash Drive
- TCL iOpen-081A Handheld
- Moshi Interactive Voice Responsive Clock
- Nokia 6600 Fold
- Modern technology to defuse a bomb
- Nokia 6210 Navigator: Navigate To India - A...
- Transparent Rollable Keyboard
- USB Plasma Ball
- Nikon Coolpix P500 Bridge