Through a story of one of his students, Billy shows the importance of loving others and of being loved.
Billy Ward is a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) and has been practicing in for the past 13 years in the New York City Suburbs of New Jersey. In addition to having a private practice, he has also been counseling students at Seton Hall Prep High School since 1998. Currently he is the director of retreats for the school and also teaches a senior course for Human Development and Theology. Billy's approach to teaching centers on the development of mind, body and spirit. His personal philosophy is LOVE and Be LOVED.
View more random threads:
- Watch this video wat JAPAN thinks about...
- Aspartame/MSG/FDA Sweet Remedy: The World...
- Can this be true?
- 64 Hours In An Ice Cube
- Love the people who really depends upon you.
- Funny Bluetooth Problem
- Skoda Fabia Advert - Original Cake Car
- How to Exercise at Home Without Equipment
- Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You
- Yahaan - Shafaqat Amanat Ali