National Geographic Television’s Cave People of the Himalaya features American archaeologist Dr. Mark Aldenderfer’s expedition to explore burial sites of the Upper Mustang region of Nepal. Human remains and artifacts found in these cave tombs provide new insights into the lives and practices of peoples who inhabited this area thousands of years ago. The expedition team includes Dr. Jacqueline Eng, a bioarchaeologist, and seven-time Everest climber Pete Athans, who brings technical climbing skill to the journey.
View more random threads:
- Guy Balances 76 Glasses on Chin
- Dancing Lizards
- Exactly who created ISIS?
- Hot Air Balloon Accident in Surrey
- How to use the Dubsmash app
- Little Baby Got Amazing Talent
- Where are the Instruments?
- 2008 MDA Telethon - Terry Fator
- Cave People of the Himalaya | National...
- Mobile Number portability Starts from Jan...