As the Athletic Director and head coach of the Varsity Soccer team at Ryerson University, Dr. Joseph is often asked what skills he is searching for as a recruiter: is it speed? Strength? Agility? In Dr. Joseph's TEDx Talk, he explores self confidence and how it is not just the most important skill in athletics, but in our lives.
View more random threads:
- Man Dressed As Spiderman Climbs Skyscraper
- Just Slow Down
- Jess Dunlap Cinematography Reel 2013
- Cityscape Dubai
- Guy hits police car in car wash
- The art of memory: Daniel Kilov
- Funny Accidents Part 2
- UNBELIEVABLE! Kids Stunting on Pocket Bike!
- Yin Yoga: Deep Stretches for flexibility,...
- The Most Smallest Car in the world