IN THE NAME OF ALLAH, THE MOST GRACIOUS, MOST MERCIFUL (BISMILLAH-HIRRAHMAN-I-RAHIM)
36. When We give people a taste of mercy, they rejoice in it. But when adversity befalls them, because of what their hands have perpetrated, they begin to despair.
37. Do they not see that God(ALLAH) expands the provision for whomever He(ALLAH) wills, or restricts it? Surely in this are signs for people who believe.
38. So give the relative his rights, and the destitute, and the wayfarer. That is best for those who seek God(ALLAH) 's presence. Those are the prosperous.
39. The usury you practice, seeking thereby to multiply people's wealth, will not multiply with God(ALLAH). But what you give in charity, desiring God(ALLAH) 's approval-these are the multipliers.
40. God(ALLAH) is He(ALLAH) who created you, then provides for you, then makes you die, then brings you back to life. Can any of your idols do any of that? Glorified is He(ALLAH), and Exalted above what they associate.
View more random threads: