A lucky motorist got away with just a SNAP on the wrist - after trying to move an 11ft alligator out of the road. Glen Taylor Bonin, 23, spotted the massive reptile blocking the road during an outing with pals. The carpenter and friends, Kacey Kole Mays, 21, Ricky LeBlanc, 24, attempted to move the alligator by first using their t-shirts to blindfold it. But Glen narrowly avoided serious injury when the irate beast clamps its jaws round his hand and shook him like a rag doll.
View more random threads:
- How to Make Slime (Ninja Turtle Ooze)
- Flower Blooming Rose Time Lapse
- High Surf from Tropical Storm Debby AL Gulf...
- Big stars at Big B's birthday bash
- Could YOU recognize your mum while...
- A Beautiful Waterfall in Austria
- Djibouti: A Small Wonder on the Red Sea
- Most rush train
- Backflip over a 72ft canyon!
- India - Indian railway