Artist Peter Kokis, from Brooklyn Robot Works turns everyday items into massive Transformer-like robot costumes. The former hotel security director wows New Yorkers at events with his robot transformers and even builds famous robots, like his Brooklyn Optimus Prime from the Transformers, on commission. Peter said that building his Transformer like robots from household items is a continuing challenge. Despite being made from these items, each Transformer like robot doesn't come cheap. Each Transformer robot costs a few thousand dollars for all the parts.
View more random threads:
- Roller Babies advert
- Best of Gul Ahmed Fall Winter Collection 2010
- Beautiful Peacock Dance
- Antalya - wow Topkapi Resort - Turkey
- Google New
- Dog Paints to Raise Funds for Shelter Animals
- Zeitgeist - The Movie: Federal Reserve (Part...
- India vs West Indies - T20 World Cup 2016...
- Cook prawn like a boss!
- The Best Beards and Moustaches in the World