Most of Yosemite National Park is blanketed with vast forests, and with abundant precipitation and warm temperatures, these mountains are home to the largest trees in the world including the Giant Sequoias, the world's largest single trees by volume.
View more random threads:
- Griffon - Busch Gardens Williamsburg
- Fountains of Rome: An Architectural...
- Scariest Himalayan trails
- CNN Heros - Anuradha Koirala
- Stupid Bus Driver
- Real Life Heroes Good People Compilation,...
- Crazy bull in Pamplona (BULL FIGHTING)
- Girls Don't Poop
- SCIENCE & ISLAM 2/6 | The language of...
- SURPRISE ENDING - Flash Mob Marriage Proposal