Today on The Slanted Lens we are photographing children for a commercial project at Prestige Preschool Academy. I will share some of the tips that I have learned over the years when it comes to photographing children. We will discuss how to get into their world quickly and produce the best images with the most efficient set ups. We will also look at how to quickly create the look of window light when shooting on the run. Let's get started and see what we can do. Keep those cameras rolling and keep on clickn'.
View more random threads:
- How to Husk a Coconut
- 24 Carrot Cake
- The Power of Giving ,Paul Newman
- Benny Hill - "The Great British Dancing...
- 9 Unexpected Ways Color Can Affect You
- Fascinating Board Game Facts
- Airstrikes in Syria Kill Dozens Including...
- Nike Plus Motivation
- Abida Parveen Sings Bulleh Shah
- The Ancient World in London - Egyptomania in...