Kristine Stewart, the director of the Hong Kong Institute of Etiquette, talks us through the basics of English dining etiquette -- from how to eat a bread roll to how to properly place your napkin in your lap.
View more random threads:
- Randy Rainbow Interviews Melania Trump
- Wear the World
- 7 "Super Cool" Demonstrations with Liquid...
- 40 Inspirational Speeches in 2 Minutes
- Sea Monsters
- Girl Fights Back - Self Defense for women
- Glass Beach - Fort Bragg
- Being a good friend
- Overview of Papua New Guinea
- Topsy turvy: Mumbai hooked onto 'B-boying'...