Jawaharlal Nehru (14 November 1889 – 27 May 1964) was the first Prime Minister of India and a central figure in Indian politics for much of the 20th century. He emerged as the paramount leader of the Indian independence movement under the tutelage of Mahatma Gandhi and ruled India from its establishment as an independent nation in 1947 until his death in office in 1964. Nehru is considered to be the architect of the modern Indian nation-state: a sovereign, socialist, secular, and democratic republic.
View more random threads:
- AXE Effect Indonesia Ad - Mist
- Power of Personal Standards - Motivational...
- Unseen motorsport crashes
- Jupiter Ascending Trailer
- Nadia Khan Show Banned by Dubai Govt
- Train Accidents - Danger on the Rails
- The Love, TV Ad....
- Rickshaw wala Sardar
- Ice Skating On A Crystal Clear Lake In Sweden
- Punjabi Song from India