A colonial style hill station town, built on the steep foothills of the Himalayas. At 2200 meters the higher elevation made Shimla a great place to getaway for a few days, escape the heat and enjoy the crisper cooler climate.
View more random threads:
- Goonj - The Empty Call | Naseeruddin Shah |...
- ash in ad
- Just For Laughs "Blind Waitress"
- Interior Decorating Ideas : Child's Room
- American Idol Worst Singer Ever! 2009!!...
- The Art of Pumpkin Carving
- World's beautiful belly dancer on Ukraine's...
- Tractor Vs Man Power
- 9 New iPhone Tricks That'll Change Your Life
- Electricity Production