A visit to the Walker Library of the History of Human Imagination is a celebration of human invention. The Library contains some 20,000 volumes and hundreds of museum-level books, manuscripts, maps and artifacts. These precious objects are housed in a unique setting that is itself a work of art. The architecture of the vast room was inspired by the mind-bending designs of artist M.C. Escher; it features multilevel tiers, “floating” platforms, connecting stairways, a glass bridge, illuminated glass panels, dynamic lighting, and specially commissioned art and music.
View more random threads:
- Free Hugs By Beautiful Woman
- Temperature inside car
- Drawing Time Lapse: thai kitten portrait...
- Vodafone Zoozoo IPL
- Lawmaker Tied Up
- Nationalpark KRKA Croatia :Heavenly Beauty
- Enchanted river mindanao
- Top 5 Heart Health Tips
- Underground Bicycle Parking Systems in Japan
- Glen Levy on Fight Science - Ninjutsu