You guys find a fear, that fear will either create you or destroy you.
I love fear.
Reason why; behind every fear, there's a person you wanna be.
Fear is self-imposed.
Meaning it doesn't exist.
You create it, and you can destroy it too.
It's an intangible.
If you face your fears, you'll realize it's not that big.
And once you face it, you're gonna be like 'my God, all this time I've been running from it.'
You know, it's so small.
View more random threads:
- Never Woke Up - A GoPro Summer in Bermuda
- Piazza del Campo in Siena, Tuscany, Italy
- Robot Wedding Priest
- Top 10 Couple Fails
- Asad Mehmood
- Japanese Police vs Darth Vader Round 1
- Monstrous Machines in London
- Pre-Monsoon Rains: North India Stares At...
- This is just unbelievable
- EXPAND BY DEMAND - Motivational Video