3D printing or additive manufacturing is a process of making three dimensional solid objects from a digital file. The creation of a 3D printed object is achieved using additive processes. In an additive process an object is created by laying down successive layers of material until the entire object is created. Each of these layers can be seen as a thinly sliced horizontal cross-section of the eventual object.
View more random threads:
- Girl Thrown Through Basketball Hoop
- Funny Friends Bloopers
- Burj Khalifa - Dubai
- Western Ghats - Rain forests of India
- Talat Hussain Exposes Biased Indian Media...
- Deepika Padukone in the making of Levi...
- Gopro Algeria 2014 Summer - People are...
- Faiz Ahmed Faiz - Tum Yeh Kehtay Ho Ab Koee
- Taking an incredible portrait
- Diwali Greetings