The Yamuna, sometimes called Jamuna, is the largest tributary river of the Ganges, in northern India. Agra, is a city on the banks of the river Yamuna in the northern state of Uttar Pradesh, India. It is 363 kilometres west of the state capital, Lucknow, 200 kilometres south of the national capital New Delhi and 125 kilometres north of Gwalior .
View more random threads:
- How Deep is Your Love - Calvin Harris and...
- Literally My Life (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO)
- Chennai International Airport
- The seven year old surgeon
- Graphene - The Next Tech Revolution
- War Machines Transformed Into Works Of Art
- 3 Years old Child Dancing Hiphop!
- How to Meditate?
- Dutch Hague Philharmonic orchestra's protest
- Bird Feathers "Sing"