Buenos Aires is the capital and largest city of Argentina, and the second-largest metropolitan area in South America, after Greater São Paulo. It is located on the western shore of the estuary of the Río de la Plata, on the continent's southeastern coast. The Greater Buenos Aires conurbation, which also includes several Buenos Aires Province districts, constitutes the third-largest conurbation in Latin America, with a population of around fifteen and a half million.
View more random threads:
- Banff Gondola Vacation Travel Guide
- Roller Babies international version
- 60 Years Old Rajnikanth Continues To...
- Awesome Magic in 5 minutes!
- Wanna make your push ups more fun?
- Chaiyya Chaiyya / Don't Stop MASHUP!!
- Workouts for Women : How to Lose Belly Fat...
- Crime Reporting
- Judge recognized a suspected burglar...