Capitalism is an economic system in which trade, industry, and the means of production are largely or entirely privately owned and operated for profit. Central characteristics of capitalism include capital accumulation, competitive markets and wage labour.
View more random threads:
- Sand sculpture time lapse for thanksgiving
- Tough day at work?
- Lion defends calf's life
- Stoping a bullet with balloons
- Silent Streams
- Indian Innovators
- best pool trick in history!!!!!
- How to make a vegetable samosa - homemade...
- Pantelligent: Cook Everything Perfectly
- Kohinoor Basmati Rice - True Taste Unites