Master pruner and Japanese garden designer Bill Cook prunes a Japanese laceleaf maple (Acer palmatum 'Ornatum') in his own garden, Momiji-en, in Corvallis, Oregon. Seeing is key to knowing how to prune a Japanese laceleaf. This time-lapse video give you a good sense of that process.
View more random threads:
- keira knightly interview
- Football Fights
- Jaynequa's Girl Tips - Honey & Cinnamon Mask...
- The Great Geological Event
- Little Mosque on the Prairie
- 6 Terrible Life Hacks That You Should NEVER...
- Bugatti Veyron Road Test
- Ekla Chalo Re with Harakchand Sawla
- Black Money Comes Mainly From India: Assange
- Greater Bulldog Bat