Estella and I arrived on an early Sunday morning. So the streets were quiet, birds were chirping, and the foggg! Wow.. the fog. Definitely added a mysterious feel to the city. It was a shame because due to the fog, we had a hard time seeing a lot of the high rise buildings. So going up to the John Hancock observatory would've been pointless. But it's all good, cause that gave us more time to explore!
We went on an architecture boat tour, were a Chicago architecture expert introduced the buildings to us. I must say, I was truly fascinated by the diversity of these buildings, making each and every one of them so unique! Quite inspiring.
View more random threads:
- ring my bells
- Too Bling For Germany: Baywatch Couple's...
- The Large Hadron Collider Returns in the...
- GoPro4 Wedding in 4k
- The Royal Regalia Museum, Brunei Darussalam
- Cheetah Robot Jumps Over Hurdles
- funny accidents at home
- Shoaib Akhtar's Bayan At Kohat Tableeghi...
- Beach Workout Girls
- CINDERELLA CASTLE