Taskbar Hide 1.5.2
Windows 95/98/Me/2000/XP/2003 Server/Vista.
Publisher's description of Taskbar Hide
A software which allows you to control your taskbar and optionally hide or to unhide or arrange/rearrange programs
Taskbar Hide allows you to control your taskbar and optionally hide or to unhide or arrange/rearrange programs.
With Taskbar Hide you can fully control the taskbar.
As a hide windows tool,it could hide windows program (hide applications, hide program) completely through a hotkey,also you can minimize them to the system tray instead of an icon on your taskbar.
You also can close windows program anytime. For example,you hide some selected programs by pressing hotkey.
At a later time you will be able to return all hidden windows back to the desktop and continue your work. And you also can close those hidden windows through another hotkey.
Hide some of the less used icons from the system tray. Reorder and arrange the windows on taskbar based on your choice. Set any application windows always on top or say stay on top.
Hide any of following: taskbar, start button, task window,system tray, and time clock.
Here are some key features of "Taskbar Hide":
· Hide windows program or Close it
· Hide icons from the system tray
· Modify application windows order on taskbar
· Set any program window stay on top
· Minimize applications to tray
· Hide any part of the taskbar
· Quiet all sounds when hide program windows
· Show window property of application,such as window handle,class name,process id etc.
· Maximize or minimize all windows or only IE windows.
· Automatically maximize all new windows or only new IE windows.
· PC 486DX
· 10 MB free HD
View more random threads: