Renala Khurd Hydropower Plant (RKHPP) is a small, low-head, run-of-the-river hydroelectric generation station with a 1.1 megawatts (1,500 hp) capacity, located at Renala Khurd, Okara District, North-East of Punjab province of Pakistan, on the flows of Lower Bari Doab Canal.
View more random threads:
- Assistants Problems
- Canaan Valley 2010
- Benefits of Walking
- Butchart Gardens, Vancouver Island - Canada.
- Technology can replace anything but not...
- Guy Kisses 19 King Cobras
- Funny beahviours of Animals
- Instagram's Most Famous Butt: Meet Jen Selter
- funny accident *stupid*
- MONACO Drone UAV FPV [Team NanoPirate]