A leap year is a year containing one additional day in order to keep the calendar year synchronized with the astronomical or seasonal year.
View more random threads:
- Ultimate Car Crash Compilation
- Solo Backpacking Europe Trip - 2015
- Uncovering Spring Break's Hidden Underbelly
- Talented Kid
- Somehow this driver defied gravity longer...
- ULTA SEEDHA by Sandeep Maheshwari
- Last Night Train Accident Mumbai Church Gate...
- Some car accidents on Ice
- How a Hard Drive works in Slow Motion
- BMX CRASH SEIZURE: Please Wear A Helmet