The Tree of Life, a sculpted 14-story (145-foot tall), 50-foot wide tree, is the centerpiece and icon in Disney's Animal Kingdom theme park. Paths known as Discovery Island Trails weave around and through this homage to nature. Stroll the trails to see a swirling tapestry of 325 animals carved into the bark of this massive attraction. Look for creatures like Galapagos tortoises, lemurs and cotton-top tarmarins.
View more random threads:
- Funny Prank - Angry Photocopier
- 5-year-old Savannah's Calm Call with 911
- Thief in street
- The Dirtiest Things In Your House Right Now
- Babysitter Dog
- Vodafone Musical Greetings - Injured Zoozoo...
- Fitness at 50: Protect Your Joints
- Baking Behind Bars
- The Boy Who Sees Without Eyes
- Katrina Kaif Interview