Dental floss in just as important as tooth brushing when it comes to keeping your gums healthy. When you floss, the string moves along the tooth surface, and removes plaque from below the gum line. This is critical in preventing gingivitis and periodontitis.
If possible, floss after every meal -- or at least once a day.
View more random threads:
- Heartbreaking From Gaza - Palestine
- Paul Walker - Inspire
- Indira Gandhi Interview before and after...
- The Longest Way 1.0 - walk through China and...
- The bloody dirty face of Israel
- Model Does 25 Poses In Less Than A Minute
- Can Money Buy Happiness?
- How to Take the Perfect Portrait?
- PAIN & SUCCESS ft. Eric Thomas & Les Brown -...
- PURPOSE - Motivational Video