Cymatics is the study of visible sound co vibration, a subset of modal phenomena. Typically the surface of a plate, diaphragm, or membrane is vibrated, and regions of maximum and minimum displacement are made visible in a thin coating of particles, paste, or liquid. Different patterns emerge in the excitatory medium depending on the geometry of the plate and the driving frequency.
View more random threads:
- Focus Movie Gif Screens
- MAKING FULL USE OF A MOTOR CYCLE IN LAHORE
- The Best Motivation For Anything And...
- 17 year old female crossfit athlete
- Live from space: Expedition 33 commander...
- Cute Little Ram Climbs On Woman's Car
- Simply, This is Brazil
- The Floating Seahorse in Dubai
- Bug That Eats Aphids: Crane Fly
- Huge Snow Sculptures