Lofoten is a group of islands in the northern part of Norway. Lofoten is an archipelago and a traditional district in the county of Nordland, Norway. Though lying within the Arctic Circle, the archipelago experiences one of the world's largest elevated temperature anomalies relative to its high latitude.
View more random threads:
- Feeling Like A God?
- AMAZING snake drawing in ONE brushstroke!
- Skype Translator preview opens the classroom...
- How to amuse yourself with 2 broken arms
- I wanted to start 2014 off right
- English writing skills
- Cancer Fighting Foods
- Stupid Go Cart Accident
- Obama Girl Robocalls
- 5 Simple Tricks To Mess With Your Friends