Jen Brickerís childhood dreams came true when she discovered her idol was in fact her long-lost sister. Jen, 27, was adopted at birth after being born with no legs due to a genetic birth defect. Despite her disability, growing up Jen was drawn to gymnastics and idolised American Olympic gymnast Dominique Moceanu. And after competing in - and winning - gymnastic competitions at State level, Jen learned a shocking secret - that Dominique was actually her biological sister.
View more random threads:
- Unbelievable Art - Amazing 3d Drawing Skills
- How to calm a crying baby everytime
- Bollywood then "n" now
- Breakaway - Kelly Clarkson
- Right-Wing & Fox Freak-Out Over Nobel...
- Restoring Faith In Humanity 2014 November...
- What Is That?
- Yellow River endangering drinking water
- How to Fool Gravity ???