Marie Forleo is a best-selling American author, web TV host, and trainer in personal development. Her book Make Every Man Want You: How to Be So Irresistible You'll Barely Keep from Dating Yourself! is published by McGraw-Hill in 11 languages. Her company focuses on creating entrepreneurship and personal development training.
She was born and raised in New Jersey. She attended Seton Hall University and graduated Valedictorian with a degree in business finance. After college, she worked on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange as a trading assistant before leaving to work at both Gourmet Magazine and Mademoiselle Magazine.
Forleo began working as a life coach in 2001. In 2004 she began working as a hip-hop instructor at Crunch Fitness, worked as a choreographer and producer for MTV’s Say What Karaoke and began creating fitness videos with Crunch, Anchor Bay Entertainment, Women’s Health and Prevention Magazine. Forleo is also the found of B-School, an online business school for modern entrepreneurs.
She has been interviewed by Tony Robbins for his DVD training program The New Money Masters. She was also named a “thought leader for the next generation” by Oprah when interviewed on the OWN Network’s Super Soul Sunday.
In 2010, Sir Richard Branson invited Forleo to mentor young entrepreneurs in South Africa at his Centre of Entrepreneurship.
View more random threads:
- Preity Zinta wedding picture
- Mahira Khan event coverage by Sunsilk
- My Friends, No less than Celebrities
- Maria Menounos Walking with a friend
- Bella Thorne: Social Media Pics March 2016
- LiNdSaY ELLinGsoN @ The 2015 Harper's...
- Nargis Fakhri Latest Photos In Pink Dress
- Sachin celebrates his 40th Birthday
- Emma Watson at Lancome's Pre-BAFTA Cocktail...
- 2 princess and 1 prince