RIM Stocks Nosedive
RIM stocks have taken a battering of approximately 10%, hitting the $50 region after analysts from Pacific Crest Securities issued a pessimistic outlook on poor sales of the latest T-Mobile BlackBerry 8220. Do you think the impending BlackBerry Storm will be able to help RIM get back on their feet? Guess the BlackBerry Pearl Flip ain't really what the market is looking for, which means those market research guys at RIM ought to beef up that department with a little bit more savvy folk who are in tune with what the market wants.
View more random threads:
- Who will own the cloud is irrelevant
- Chinese iPhone Clone Gets TV Spot
- Future Xperia Handsets Might Not Run On...
- Sony Ericsson K800i - Wilma
- OpenFrame Platform By OpenPeak
- UK 2016 Smart Wrist Watch Phone Mate...
- MP3 Sports Watch with Built-in FM Transmitter
- Samsung has new Q1 Ultra UMPCs
- Sony Ericsson HCB-108 Bluetooth Speakerphone
- Spice X-1 Gaming Phone