Belarus is a small country in central Europe which has preserved large tracts of wilderness. Belarusian woodland wild and beautiful area in the south of Belarus. One of his untouched corners of the river case (a tributary of the Pripyat). The river flows through swampy areas where you can meet a lot of birds, as well as leeches, which showed that environmental clean river. And of course happened remember lots of oak trees on the banks, the place is very beautiful
View more random threads:
- KaraChi UnCovered - BBC DoCumentAry - Part 1
- ShaoLan: Learn to read Chinese ... with ease!
- Father Has Been Lying to His Daughter but...
- Car runs over little girl
- Quran aur Hum - Kaha Suna Maaf
- Cobra Town
- Really Funny Computer Errors!!!
- British Coast
- Tara Brach "Coming Home"
- World's Cheapest Smartphone Freedom 251 Full...