Abdul Qadeer Khan more popularly known as A. Q. Khan, is a Pakistani nuclear physicist and a metallurgical engineer, colloquially regarded as the founder of HEU based Gas-centrifuge uranium enrichment program for Pakistan's integrated atomic bomb project. He founded and established the Kahuta Research Laboratories (KRL) in 1976, being both its senior scientist and the Director-General until his retirement in 2001, and he was an early and vital figure in other science projects. Apart from participating in Pakistan's atomic bomb project, he made major contributions in molecular morphology, physical martensite, and its integrated applications in condensed and material physics.
View more random threads:
- A Letter From Fred: This Man's Love for His...
- The Art of Villainy with Tom Hiddleston
- Cristo Redentor (Christ Redeemer) -...
- Can Plants Think
- Funny Soccer Accidents
- APJ Abdul Kalam:"A Leader Should Know How to...
- Mind blowing Scenery(with lovely MUSIC) ;-)
- Time Lapse of Various Flowers Blooming
- golmaal 6
- [[M**Discovery**Time wrap]] Professor Splash