Motorola AURA Cell Phone
Take one glance at the Motorola AURA and chances are you will be reminded of the Motorola V70 in the past, a handset that broke new ground when it came to design despite being a love it-or-hate it affair. The AURA is inspired by high performance racing engines, featuring a circular display (a world's first where mobile devices are concerned) that is able to serve up 16 million colors in 300 dpi resolution, protected by a Grade 1, 62-carat sapphire crystal lens to keep things scratch-resistant. This hand-sculpted cell phone is also equipped with Stereo Bluetooth connectivity to keep your hands on both wheels while you're driving despite carrying out a conversation over the AURA. There is no word on pricing, but it will be out before the year is over.
View more random threads:
- Kinesis Freestyle Convertible Keyboard
- fitbit surge smart watch
- Red Edition SGH B300 from Samsung Release...
- Google Blinds from Nets2go
- Samsung Costume Hard Drive Concept
- PQI M722 Memory Card Reader
- Nokia N96 vs iPhone 3G
- Nokia shows off Aeon 'wearable' concept phone
- Visual Assistance Card
- Samsung Epix Now Official From AT&T