Today coal accounts for approximately 57% of India's total energy consumption and is responsible for 67% of India's increased carbon emissions.
But renewable energy alternatives are growing rapidly throughout the country. Solar technology, wind power and other natural resources sources have been utilised to produce electricity, bringing power to those who would otherwise be without.
The abundance of natural resources in India uncover its potential as a world leader in renewable energy and prove that increased coal exports from Australia are unjustified and harmful.
View more random threads:
- Pink Panther/Take Five Rendition By Sachal...
- 23 Brushes with Death YouTube video...
- Shah Rukh Khan-Aamir Controversy
- Power of a small act
- Praying in defiance of Israel's war in Gaza...
- Allamanda with Yellow Flower
- The rice bowl of Kerala :Kuttanadu
- 10 new bets that you will always win (6)
- Imran Khan at Dar House
- The TappLock smart padlock opens with a...