How often do you make decisions, big or small, that are based on what you think you know versus what you actually know? With the individual I just mentioned, she may have invested a lot of unnecessary time, money and energy doing an MBA based on an assumption that she needed it to get her ideal job.
We all do it. We make up all sorts of stories in our head and then we take actions based on those stories, not based on fact! And sometimes we hear something from someone and take it as fact, even though it's really just one opinion or one perspective on something. So it's just as important to get the facts as it is to get the facts from an appropriate source.
View more random threads:
- 5 Tricks for Overcoming Fear
- Dr. Kumar Vishwash Giving Comments on...
- Three-Storey High Underwear
- Chinese Man With A Mouthful Of Sawdust...
- Baby Eating Spaghetti
- Happy Birthday by Beethoven - Nicole Pesce...
- The World's Strongest Kids
- Is it real?
- Yemen’s forgotten war - BBC Newsnight
- How to make friends