The camera wanders and shows the inner lives of people around us as they do their daily tasks. Most of it is set in a hospital, where there is so much worry, sadness, some joy, bad news, good news, no news, anxiety, fear -- as in real life, but perhaps magnified.
We've all BEEN there - experienced at least one of these people's lives. Hence, the tears! It's so TRUE.
This short video is at once quiet, profound, powerful, true, simple -- and so supremely human. It was produced by the Cleveland Clinic, as an example of their regard for empathy. It's a profound reminder: we ALL have our story. Others have theirs. We NEVER know. And to treat others with the benefit of the doubt, with courtesy, with compassion, with respect.
View more random threads:
- Bear VS Electric Fence
- Angry mother deer attacks cat and dog
- How to Remove video and audio DRM Protection...
- Stripping in Library
- Best Viral Vines 2013 - Cherry Picked!
- Distruction Therapy: Pay To Smash - Strange...
- Enchanted river mindanao
- Why Saving Financial Documents Is Important
- All Time Best Monster Truck Crash: King Kong...
- Tea Cups from Birth to Finish