The Queensland Symphony Orchestra surprises a curious and enthusiastic crowd with a guerrilla-style performance of Ravel's Bolero in Brisbane's South Bank. The Orchestra relocated to the city's cultural hub in December of 2012 and performed the pop-up performance to celebrate their move into a new state of the art studio.
The Orchestra's conductor was Tecwyn Evans. The film was co-produced with the ABC. The Queensland Symphony Orchestra is renowned for its high quality, breath-taking performances of both classical and modern compositions that engage audiences of all musical tastes, interests and ages.
View more random threads:
- Dang... this is SO popular right now!
- India-Chennai, Madurai: Most beautiful...
- Orangutan and Dog: Odd Animal Pairs
- Cola drinking goat
- Load shedding, Wapda and their...
- Public transport system for disable
- The Ghajini way to pay tax
- Making car from scratch
- Castelrotto & the Best of the Dolomites
- Feel - Inspirational Video