COURAGE is the power to let go of the familiar. Many times on the surface we get lifted.. but we don't live in the atmosphere of our lifting. We get lifted by a song, a sermon or a motivational video and we feel good, but we don't live in the area of our lifting. Most of us are not depressed because of the people we work with, or because the car broke down or the house is hot. Most of us are depressed because of something that we feel on the inside that's made our heart sick. A tragedy, an alienation, a personal thing, a past thing, an invisible thing, a hidden thing, a restricted thing....that makes the heart....sick. And we go down. But nobody knows it because we live our life in a masquerade. At a certain point depression comes often when you cannot be yourself and you DE-PRESS who you are so you can present what you THINK is acceptable, and the pressure of depressing who you are or what you think or how you define yourself.
View more random threads:
- Daniela de Santos Ave Maria live
- The Magical Remedy: Cure Pain With The Blow...
- MINI Rocketman Concept
- Australian Surfers Use Electronic Shark...
- Getting the Right Postures
- Teenage Ballerina Uses Ankle As Knee Joint
- How to Wake up Early in the Morning in Hindi
- Bear Lake Idaho 2014
- War Memorial takes top architecture prize
- Crazy Juggler ! Emile Carey - The world...