Discover hidden riches when you travel to Colombia, the land that inspired the myth of El Dorado—and whose borders are now open to travelers after decades of being closed. While Spanish explorers searched in vain for a legendary "Lost City of Gold," when you journey here with OAT, you'll witness a country in the midst of a cultural renaissance ... and find that the real treasures of Colombia are all around you. Our comprehensive adventure takes us from the colonial gems of Bogotá and Cartagena to bustling modern Medellin and the Coffee Triangle region around Pereira, Manizales, and Armenia. Along the way, we'll meet the friendly and resilient Colombian people, experiencing a vibrant blend of cultures with a rich history.
View more random threads:
- How did they do that?
- This Could Be Your First Flying Car
- Friends in conflict of confidence
- Sometimes you need friends to get over an...
- Saif Kareena: Airtel Digital TV Ad - Latest...
- Cutest little Chinese girl - on China's Got...
- Is It A Good Idea To Microwave A Mac Laptop?
- YOU ARE MY DESTINY By Paul Anka
- I am turning into a human statue
- Special treatment for Kanimozhi?