Rio de Janeiro is the second largest city in Brazil, the sixth largest city in the Americas and the world's thirty-fifth largest city by population. Rio de Janeiro is the capital of the state of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil's third most populous state. Part of the city has been designated as a World Heritage Site, named "Rio de Janeiro: Carioca Landscapes between the Mountain and the Sea", identified by UNESCO on 1 July 2012 in the category Cultural Landscape.
View more random threads:
- Just For Laughs
- Without Wearing Seat Belt..
- BitTorrent as Fast As Possible
- How to Make a Healthy Body Cleanse Juice
- Alsatian dog drinking water in ultra slow...
- Amazing Dry Ice Bubbles!
- Benny Hill - Hospital
- Awesome Acting Skills....
- Parrot singing opera (original video)
- sand art is amzing(must see)