Wat Rong Khun, more well-known among foreigners as the White Temple, is a contemporary unconventional Buddhist temple in Chiang Rai Province, Thailand. It was designed by Chalermchai Kositpipat in 1997.
Mueang Chiang Rai is a city in Amphoe Mueang Chiang Rai, Changwat Chiang Rai. Chiang Rai is the northernmost large city in Thailand. It was established as a capital city in the reign of King Mangrai, in 1262 AD.
View more random threads:
- Chaaha hai tujhko- Mann
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - Hindi English...
- Be careful with after spraying Air Freshener
- One Million Trees Eco Company TV
- 11 Years Old Girl Got Talent :)
- Bizarre Bicycle corral
- Angelina Jolie visits Afghanistan
- 2004 Indian Ocean Tsunami Documentary (Sad...
- Israeli killing of Palestinian childeren
- Tum hi ho.... Cover from Ashiqui 2