Do you remember that awkward feeling when you walked into a room full of strangers and just felt your heart thumping? Or the time you couldn't get a word out of your mouth in a social setting just because you were too petrified to speak? Well, you could be one facing the issue of being "too shy".
Shyness is nothing but being uncomfortable with one's self especially in social situations. Well, like every other problem, we need to attack "shyness" head-on. It's time to stop allowing shyness from hindering you toward becoming the whole individual you were meant to be.
View more random threads:
- A rich life with less stuff | The Minimalists
- Sufi Sparrows - Sufi Music
- Most BEautiful Smile
- Amar (all great achievements require time)
- Rice Terrace @ Baan Pa Bong Piang, Mae Jam,...
- Pharrell Williams - Happy (Official Music...
- Birthday's Surprise
- Google Apps - Work in the Future
- Zero Gravity Workout!
- Dead nurse special fx halloween tutorial