George Galloway told a former member of Tony Blair and Gordon Brown's cabinets she killed one million people in Iraq. The former Labour MP, now a Respect MP, turned on Jacqui Smith as they looked ahead to Friday's vote in Parliament on possible UK military action in the Middle East.
View more random threads:
- Mother's Day Special | A Tribute to all...
- Don't give up
- Pulpit Rock (Preikestolen), Norway in HD
- Most Dangerous Stunts
- Triple-E - World's Biggest Ship
- Justin Girls mashup Noor jehan
- Motivation to lose weight walking!
- Woman Called "World's Ugliest Woman" Becomes...
- An amazing athletic girl lunga
- Media will Never show you this!