Lady Godiva, was an 11th-century Anglo-Saxon noblewoman who, according to a legend dating back at least to the 13th century, rode naked through the streets of Coventry in order to gain a remission of the oppressive taxation imposed by her husband on his tenants. The name "Peeping Tom" for a voyeur originates from later versions of this legend in which a man named Tom had watched her ride and was struck blind or dead.
View more random threads:
- Marry Me
- Armenia on CNN= -- Noah's Route, Your Route
- Woman Car Crashes Compilation
- The Super Secret!
- Time Warp: Lighter vs. Blender
- Extreme Russian Water Snowboarding
- Making Shuriken (Ninja Throwing Stars)
- Bollywood Insider - Nokia Star Screen Awards...
- Funny vedio clips of Pakistani news channels